The Tipping Point Game
written by Zander Curtis Thornton
Are people really your most important asset? The Tipping Point Game provides leaders a candid guide for credibly answering this and 5 other key questions.
1) Do you use data or emotion to define “A” performance?
2) What is your plan to find, develop & reward “A” performance?
3) What is your plan to eliminate or convert negative performance?
4) Who is in charge of your people strategy?
5) Is culture safe for both artists and scientists?
After many years as a consultant & executive, Curtis discovered a framework most successful leaders use to ignite positive-impact “A” performance and eliminate the destruction of negative-impact performance.
That journey lead to The Tipping Point Game—a game all leaders play, most leaders know they are playing, but few are winning.